READY TO GETAWAY?
Our yoga retreats are the perfect way to renew your spirit, reconnect and have fun! Tulum is a special destination that provides a beautiful environment for relaxing, mixed with rich cultural sites and experiences to nourish your soul.
Our home will be a gorgeous eco-chic resort, Amansala, located on the beach. They are known for their amazing food, service and beautiful spaces to chill out and just be.
Yoga classes will be held in one of their open air shalas, either by the beach or rooftop, both in the morning and sunset. Daytime is reserved for you to do whatever you like; relax on the beach, get a massage or join us for a little mid-day adventure!
Alexandra Grimm and Jen Chitwood will be your guides on this beautiful exploration of both our inner and outer worlds.
WHAT'S IN YOUR DAY?(all optional. It's your vacay!)
- 6 am Sunrise meditation
- Coffee + Tea
- 7 am Yoga Flow
- 8:30 Breakfast
- Beachwalk + Relaxing
- 11:30 Brunch
- Excursion or Free Time
- 5 pm Deep Stretch
- Sunset drinks
- 7 pm Dinner
ROOMS + RATES
Deluxe Beach Front King
- Single- $3475
- Double (per person) $2650
Partial Beach King
- Double (per person)- $ 2450
Beach Front Double
- Double (per person)- $2515
Garden Basic King
- Single- $2850
- Double (per person)- $2175
Garden Basic Queen
- Single $2575
Garden Double Room
- Double $2275
- Triple $2175
FOOD + EXPERIENCES
Fresh fruit, granola and yogurt, or vegan yogurt made with soaked chia seeds, dried coconut, and a touch of agave.
A variety of delicious salads, gluten free muffins, stone ground tortillas and different styles of eggs each day.
Popular Mexican favorites: Nachos, quesadillas, guacamole, fresh fruit.
Craft cocktails, mocktails and juices available all day, for purchase.
- Starter: Seasoned jicama, carrot, and cucumber
- Soup: Curried squash
- Main Course: Grilled fish topped with pineapple chutney (veggie option is available)
- Sides of quiona w/ mixed veggies + jicama, mint salad
- Dessert: Vegan avocado cacao mousse
Bike Tour to Tulum Ruins | $65
Experience the Mayan Ruins by bike. A leisurely 20 minute ride along the beach road will bring us to the ruins. Upon arriving we will park the bikes and have a guided walk.
Bike Tour to Mangroves in Sian Kian | $65
We'll hop on our bikes and head 20 minutes to the Sian Kian reserve. To enter, we walk across a rickety bridge over the mangroves offering extraordinary views and a new perspective on the area. This is a great area for swimming and kayaking, so wear your swimsuit!
Grand Cenote Tour | $65
A trip to Tulum is not complete without a visit to a cenote! One of the best in the Riveria Maya is just 15 minutes away by car. A beautiful swimming spot to explore it's underworld beauty.
RELAX + RITUAL
Mayan Healing Services
Unique treatments that incorporate traditional practices with modern massage techniques. A not to miss, true Tulum experience.
85 minutes | $135
Mayan Temazal | $85
An ancient steam bath with curative and therapeutic benefits. Performed as a sacred ceremony with a group.
Mayan Clay Meditation | $65
A group detoxification clay wrap. Held on the beach of a private lagoon with beautiful clear water to bathe in afterwards.
Tarot Card Readings
55 minutes | $90
Deep Tissue or Swedish Massage
55 minutes | $90
Reflexology or Facials
55 minutes | $90
Beauty treatments + pedicures are also available
- Fly to Cancun airport. There are direct flights from DFW. From there, we will have vans arranged to pick you up and bring you to our resort (Approx. 2-hour drive).
- Recommended arrival flight Feb 10, American Airlines DFW to CAN 7:10am (non-stop) AA1343.
- Recommended departure flight Feb 15, American Airlines CAN to DFW 5:10 pm (non-stop) AA 2207.
- Breakfast, brunch, afternoon snack, and dinner daily - excludes dinner on the final night (off-site) and alcohol.
- Drinking water w/ meals. Outside of meals, water is charged $10 per gallon.
- Twice daily yoga classes.
- Accommodations, tax, and gratuities.
- Optional salsa and cooking class.
- Transfer to and from airport, when flying recommended flights.
- 1 massage
- Choice of 1 excursion
- Mayan Clay Meditation Ceremony
- Yoga Clothes
- Reef safe Sunblock
- Beach bag
- Cash for shopping
- Yoga mat (or borrow at the resort)
- Gratuity of $15 per day is included in your price.
- WiFi is available for purchase for $25 for the duration of the trip.
- Additional purchases of spa services, excursions, alcohol, or extra food will be billed to your room and due at checkout.
READY TO BOOK?
- Email [email protected]
- Spot is secured with $600 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit.
- Full payment is due by Dec 1st.
- Refunds for payments are not available after Dec 1st.
- Should you need to cancel before Dec 1st, payments will be refunded in full minus the deposit.