STUDIO POLICIES AND PROCEDURES:
The health and safety of our community is our top priority, and we ask for your assis-tance in keeping yourself and others safe and healthy. We are taking steps to protect our community and in addition, there are steps whereby each person can take charge of their own health and wellness inside our studio. We look forward to continuing to pro-vide a safe and healthy environment to our yoga community where we can all connect, grow and thrive. If there are additional pre-cautions that would make you feel more comfortable retuning to the studio, we would love to hear from you. For now, these are the guidelines we are following and asking of our community.
- STAY HOME: If you exhibit flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or breathing difficulties or a rise in temperature, please stay home! Anyone displaying symptoms such as fever, coughing or sneezing will be asked to leave to help keep our community safe.
- SANITIZING: Our efforts are to keep our studio germ free include cleaning and sanitizing countertops, door handles, bathroom fixtures, yoga floors, and often-touched areas every day. We use medical grade disinfectant, effective on viruses, to sanitize the entire studio between classes. We encourage you to wash your hands before and after class and maintain safe distancing at all times.
- PROPS: All community props have been removed until further notice. Students are required to bring their own mat, props and towels. Please arrive with equipment properly cleaned.
- SHOWERS: All showers will remain closed until further notice.
- REGISTRATION: Students are required to sign up for class via our Uptown Yoga app or MindBody prior to arriving at the studio. All payments are to be processed on line thru Mind Body prior to arriving. This is to protect the students as well as the staff when processing check in. A credit card for payment must be stored on file.
- SIZE OF CLASSES: Classes will be sized to 25% capacity per the states of Texas’ Covid 19 directives and mats spaced 6 ft apart. If you register for the class and then cannot make it, you must cancel 12 hours prior to avoid a cancellation fee. Cancellations made within 12 hours of class will be charged a $20 cancellation fee.
- All teachers and students will be have their temperature taken upon arrival. Anyone registering 99.6 or higher will be sent home.
- PPE: Masks are not required for yoga. You may wear a mask into the studio and once on your mat, you may remove your mask for the class in order to prevent lack of oxygen or hyperventilation. Once class is over you may return to wearing your mask.
- PLACEMENT OF MATS: Safe distancing practices are in order. Our floor is marked off to ensure that mats are 6-8 feet apart. Students will line top middle of their mat with our logo sticker on the floor.
- LOST/LEFT BEHIND ARTICLES: Uptown Yoga is not responsible for any personal items left behind at the studio. For safety, lost and found will be emptied after 7 days.
- REFUND POLICY: All sales are final. Workshops may be cancelled up to 48 hours prior for a credit toward a future workshop.
- LIABILITY WAIVER: All students must electronically sign the NEW LIABILITY WAIVER POLICY